My Kaspersky Account
My Kaspersky Account – your personal section at the Technical Support Service website. Using My Kaspersky Account, you can perform the following actions:
- contact Technical Support Service and Virus Lab;
- contact the Technical Support Service without using the email;
- track your requests’ status in real time;
- view a detailed history of your requests to the Technical Support Service.
To log in the My Kaspersky Account, use one of the following options:
- click the My Kaspersky Account link in the Kaspersky Anti-Virus main window;
- in the address bar of your browser, type https://my.kaspersky.com.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register at the My Kaspersky Account registration page. Enter your email address and a password to log in My Kaspersky Account. To send a request concerning Kaspersky Anti-Virus usage, you will be asked to enter an activation code.
Note that some requests should not be addressed to the Technical Support Service, but to the Kaspersky Virus Lab. These are requests of the following types:
- unknown malicious program – you suspect that an object is malicious, while Kaspersky Anti-Virus does not classify it that way;
- false alarm – Kaspersky Anti-Virus classifies a file as virus, yet you are sure that the file is healthy;
- description of the malicious program – you want to get a description of a specified virus.
To send a request to Virus Lab, you don’t need to enter an activation code.
You do not need to be a registered user of My Kaspersky Account to be able to send requests to Kaspersky Virus Lab from the page with request form.